Sunday, March 15, 2009

American Society

The society of America is filled with opportunities and freedoms. Goalkeepers represent a group of people who have a passion and a dream of success. They find a talent in their ability and a need to keep improving. Every American has a chance to find what their favorite hobby is or what talents they have. I have found mine through goalkeeping. If I could I would play every minute of every day for the rest of my life. The idea of doing the trade to entertain and make a living is what keeps me going. This freedom to pursue whatever you want symbolizes an American ideal. “The game was life, and if I played well I was treated like a king,” says Otto Orf. To be a hero, and make that artistic save, represents an opportunity specific to me and to all the other goalkeepers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment